Kalamullah

Kalamullah

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wish List July 2009

Below are wish and mandatory list for next month, I know that my salary can't afford to buy all the things... but i will work hard to make making my wish come true... pray for me guys...



DREAM WISH









Nikon D4o DSLR Camera: RM1400,
A just a good beginning for me to to start new hobby as a photographer.... maybe whose know one day i will be a profesional photographer as my main carrier....





Naked bike Yamaha FZ150i, RM 7000.00,
New on Malaysia road. althought i can trade in my mosquito skuter and apply for short term loan to get this bike. But as a great excuse due to limitation of parking and safety reason... i have to keep my wish as a dream forever....

i love red colour, touring across peninsular with wearing black lamb leather boot & jacket and not to forgor red dragon full face helmet + Ray Ban glasse.. handsome and macho aite?
lalalalalala!

MANDATORY WISH


Dragon Angel :

Emmergency lane summon : RM300.00

Renew Road tax and insurancce : RM700.00

other responsibility: RM1500.00


Total =
not enuf, by end of next month..... eat instant noodles again...

No comments:

REZEKI akan MELIMPAH jika DIBAHAGI...
ILMU akan BERTAMBAH jika DIKONGSI...
KASIH SAYANG akan BERCAMBAH jika DIBERI

jangan KEDEKUT...
JAngan TAMAK dan TAK PERLU BIMBANG...
Jika segalanya hanya kerana ALLAH