Kalamullah

Kalamullah

Friday, June 26, 2009

new washing machine

After working yesterday, i pick Boy at Maharajalela monorail station around 6:15pm. I ask him to accompany me to electrical store near to Balakong, Maybank. I plan to bring back my spoil washing machine and replace it with the new one. my budget less than RM500..... not means that i too stingy. but this month i have to many responsibility to settle....... huhuhuhu if i have passive income....?? . reason why i bring somebody with me because, i need an advise, if i come alone, defenately i will buy anything that i want without any prejudice, thats my normal behavior, after bought something with a very cheap price at last i regret it..... clever aite?



The main reason why i need to replace the washing machine is that my previous machine didnt work properly, only wash but cant spin.... so i hang my wet clotch infront of my house (outside actually)... blablabla to cut story short... 2 pcs levis jean and long sleeve shirt have been stoled by penyangak babi...



I already send my old daewoo semi auto washing machine for repair here last saturday, keep waiting and waiting until i get fed up to accept their technical reason why that machine cant be repair again. i know my washing machine is too old compare with the newest machine that available on the market, but the machine still can wash, the problems is oil valve leaking and spin motor, which need to be replace. the bos told me the repair will cost apx RM200.. and better for me to have a new one

At last i bought this for RM320...... New 6.0kg Hesstar (Made in PRC maybe) semiauto washing machine...















No comments:

REZEKI akan MELIMPAH jika DIBAHAGI...
ILMU akan BERTAMBAH jika DIKONGSI...
KASIH SAYANG akan BERCAMBAH jika DIBERI

jangan KEDEKUT...
JAngan TAMAK dan TAK PERLU BIMBANG...
Jika segalanya hanya kerana ALLAH